The Cruiser DIY Roof Rack is ideal for the DIY overland adventurer. A modular roof rack system offering unparalleled versatility and affordability. Crafted for full customization, it seamlessly adapts to the roof layout of any vehicle and accommodates individual preferences. This adaptability optimizes roof space for various activities, whether it’s loading camping gear, kayaks, or other adventure essentials. It’s also designed to accommodate various accessories, including rooftop tents, awnings, lights, and a range of Aluminess accessories.
What’s Included: The Aluminess Cruiser Rack consists of side rails, removable crossbars and a front air dam. The removable crossbars can be placed anywhere on this rack! The base price of the roof rack does not include the flooring panels – these panels are sold separately.
- Adaptable to ANY Roof Layout
- Full Customization
- Optimize Roof Space
- Minimize wind resistance
- Easily Mount Solar Panels!
- Easily Add Flooring Panels (Sold Separately)
- Includes 6-10 Removable Crossbars according to the Wheel Base
- Free Shipping!
- Optional awning mounting brackets for Fiamma F45 or similar wall-mounted awnings.
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket roof rails on all Sprinter models.
- Roof rack base price does not include flooring panels or additional roof rack accessories.
- Zamp 100 Obsidian fits perfectly on the Long Panel!
Frequently Bought With
All Aluminess products are designed to fit factory manufactured vehicles. Some aftermarket vehicle conversions are incompatible with Aluminess products. Please contact customer service for any product compatibility questions.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.