The Aluminess Rear Door Box and Tire Rack for the Mercedes Sprinter van solves the problem of oversize tires not fitting under the van. Not only can you carry your full-size spare, but you will now have extra room under the van for auxiliary fuel and water tanks. This item bolts to factory locations inside of the door. No Drilling Required! Best of all, it works with both 180 and 270 hinges so there’s no need to fuss with painting and swapping out hinges just to mount your ladder. Don’t want to mount a spare? This tire rack can also hold one of our storage boxes!
- Powder-coated textured black.
- No swapping hinges!
- Includes limiting strap.
- No drill, no dent: Bolt-on item – requires no drilling through your door. Drilling through your van door might cause future dents and damage to your van!
- Compatible with backup sensors.
- Universal Tire Mounting System.
- Compatible with a RotopaX Mounting Kit.
- Dynamic Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Compatible with the 180 and 270 degree hinges.
- Fits Mercedes 2019-23 Sprinter; 2019-23 Revel; 2019-23 Storyteller.
- Box and other accessories NOT included.
All Aluminess products are designed to fit factory manufactured vehicles. Some aftermarket vehicle conversions are incompatible with Aluminess products. Please contact customer service for any product compatibility questions.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.