At Aluminess, we’re all about creating unforgettable adventures – and our Explorer Roof Rack is no exception. Designed with the adventurous explorer in mind, this rack is built to take you off the beaten path and into the unknown.
- Arced front design to enhance van aesthetics and accommodate curved lightbar installation.
- Underneath mounted front lights with continuous perforated flooring to optimize roof rack space.
- Two forward facing light options: Baja Designs OnX6 50″ curved light bar or Baja Designs Linkable lights (lights sold separately).
- Custom-built vent specifications with standard vent cut-outs included. Non-standard and off center-line vent cut-outs available upon inquiry.
- Option for integrated load-lights below the rack for maximum protection, featuring Baja Designs S2 lights (lights sold separately). Available on passenger, rear, and/or driver side.
- Passenger side load-lights remain functional with an expanded awning as they sit below it.
- Integrated wire chasing eliminates the need for zip ties, with wires running within the rack and exiting above the B-pillar.
- Upper rungs are slightly recessed for a streamlined design following Sprinter body lines.
- Optional awning mounting brackets for Fiamma F45 or similar wall-mounted awnings.
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket roof rails on all Sprinter models.
- Currently not available for 144 wheel-base low-roof vans.
PLEASE NOTE: Roof racks and roof rack accessories may interfere with factory roof mounted satellite antennas. Antenna relocation may be required for full satellite radio functionality.
All Aluminess products are designed to fit factory manufactured vehicles. Some aftermarket vehicle conversions are incompatible with Aluminess products. Please contact customer service for any product compatibility questions.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.